Connecting and supporting community groups, initiating practical projects for a greener, fairer, healthier and more resilient Edinburgh since 2009
As a community-led network we aim to:
– raise awareness of the problems of climate disruption and fossil fuels
– take and support actions that promote reductions in carbon emissions and fossil fuel use
– encourage a positive attitude to such lifestyle changes – different can be better
– co-operate with groups and individuals in ways that enhance local communities and
– promote a Carbon Neutral Edinburgh.
To join in contact us via Edinburgh[at]transition.scot or come along to one of our Events.
We are a Local Network of the Transition Scotland Hub of the Global Transition Network.
We are presently an unincorporated association in the process of applying for registration as a Scottish Charitable Incorporated Organisation.