Transition Edinburgh connects and supports community groups, and initiates practical projects that strive for a greener, fairer, healthier and more resilient Edinburgh since 2009.
As a local community-led network we aim to:
– raise awareness of the problems of climate change and fossil fuels;
– take and support actions that promote reductions in carbon emissions and fossil fuel use;
– encourage a positive attitude to such lifestyle changes – different can be better;
– co-operate with groups and individuals in ways that enhance local communities; and
– promote a Carbon Neutral Edinburgh.
To join in contact us via Edinburgh[at]transition.scot or come along to one of our Events.
We are a Local Network of the Transition Scotland Hub of the Global Transition Network.
Help us bring about a greener, fairer, healthier and more resilient Edinburgh! If you’d like to explore an idea you’ve had for an event or help us build our newsletter, website or social media then contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please see TE Constitution for consultation Nov 2018.
We welcome your comments and feedback.
We are presently an unincorporated association in the process of applying for registration as a Scottish Charitable Incorporated Organisation.